The Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission’s (MORPC’s) insight2050 Technical Assistance Program (TA Program) will seek applications for its second round beginning July 1.
The TA Program provides MORPC staff assistance to MORPC members within the boundaries of the Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) for sustainable transportation and community development plans related to the findings of insight2050 Scenario Results report and insight2050 Corridor Concepts study. TA program services are intended to help communities:
- Increase multimodal transportation options within their community
- Enhance quality of life by improving mobility, accessibility, safety, and reducing the negative public health impacts of transportation
- Improve connectivity to community assets and support reinvestment in underutilized properties through infill and redevelopment planning
- Prepare for emerging transportation by leveraging technology and infrastructure to maximize safety, sustainability, affordability, equity, and quality of life for all residents
The TA Program awards technical assistance services through a competitive application process that is open only to MORPC members within the Metropolitan Planning Organization.
- Application Opens: July 1, 2019
- Informational Webinar: July 24, 2019
- Application Closes: September 27, 2019